Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Selling business with a fleet of 5 aircraft, all modified for the purpose of survey / photogrammetry / cartography and rented out on long term lease.
It's a high profit market niche, easy to run, without permanent staff and a relocatable business.
EBITDA 2020: 50.1% / average 2018-2020: 38%
- A fleet of 5 fully owned aircraft modified for aerial survey
- Long term lease to a large client network, recurring orders
- European operation fully approved under EASA Part-SPO
- Aircraft under CAMO, maintained to the highest standard in Antwerp-Belgium
- Aircraft based in leased hangar located in the South of The Netherlands at Midden-Zeeland airport
- Company and aircraft base is easily relocatable to suits your needs
- Company was profitable from 1st day established January 2018 in Bulgaria an EU country with corporate tax as low as 10%
- Currently run as a side business with very high potential for international expansion
- Easy to run, no specific qualifications required
- No business facility, aircraft hangered in a leased hangar. Business can be relocated anywhere
Sale includes all the following:
5 owned aircraft, all registered within European member state and modified for aerial survey operation:
- 2 x Partenavia P68 multi-engine
- 2 x Cessna C206 single engine
- 1 x Cessna C310 multi-engine
Hangar equipment, electrical tow bar, golf club tow car, small tooling.
Operation manual, MEL and European approvals issued by the Dutch civil aviation authorities.
Customised online software to monitor the flight time, crew licensing and tasks procedures.
Training to new team, current management may remain in place.
Partial owner financing possible.
Company registered in Sofia, Bulgaria - a EU country with a low 10% corporate tax
No permanent staff required in Bulgaria.
Aircraft based in leased hangar in Midden-Zeeland airport, The Netherlands
Both easily relocatable
Company do not hold any premise.
Assets are aircraft modified for aerial survey.
Expansion potential is existing for international business within and outside of Europe
Niche market with little competition and high profit ratio
Moving to other business
Currently I allocate 2 to 3 days a month to run this company
Support and training to new management can be provided. Current management can also remain in place.
Owner financing to be discussed
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business